Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation 2009

Ok. Where do I start? We went on vacation, and had a wonderful time. We weren't ready to come home, but when the doctor's not in... neither is the money!!! We saw "Winter" the dolphin. She doesn't have a tail. It was caught in a crab trap. She now lives at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and uses a prosthetic tail. How cool!?!? We went on a 2 hour pirate cruise. We ate tons of ice cream and went to a zoo, and the Florida Aquarium. We played kickball on the beach, and we flew our kites. OHHHH so much fun!!! We even had professional beach pictures taken. I'll post a couple when we get them back (with permission of course).


We all agreed that "Winter" was our favorite... YES... even better than the pirate cruise. There was lots of beach time too. We had a condo right on the beach. Brian and I slept on the balcony a few nights. It was nice to wake up to the waves crashing on the beach. The boys took over our king-sized bed, when we weren't sleeping on the balcony (it was a private balcony), we were sleeping in the two twin beds in the boys room.

Every year we pick a special ornament for our Christmas tree. We all decided that since Winter was our favorite we chose to get a Winter Christmas ornament for 2009. We want to go back sometime to see Winter! I'll post some more beach pictures later.

No comments: