Well, we just finished our soccer season! Wow, all three boys were on different teams this year. We had practices almost every night sometimes twice a night! Brian coached Jacob's team. He had fun with it, and Jacob still calls him "coach dad". It's nice to finally be able to breath.
Our school year got off to a great start. Owen is reading like a champ now, and learning cursive. He loves writing in cursive. Zach is my all around good student. He gets his work done fast and efficient. Jacob, on the other hand, is sooooo not into school. He will do anything to not do any school work. He hid behind a chair for almost an hour to avoid school. He is following in Owen's footsteps. Recess is his favorite subject! However, today he was all about school. We know more about the letter "K" than anyone, I bet! I feel so blessed to be at home with them.
I need to get some pictures from Halloween up here. They were so cute for trick-or-treat! I'll try to get the pictures on here in the next few days. Some of the Guinea Pigs too. They are growing like weeds... the boys and the pigs...
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry that I havn't contacted you I have lost your e mail. I have changed jobs. I work at outcomes in Stanford. I do chart audits. I love it.
So glad you love it!
Post a Comment