Brian is getting very good at setting the timer on the camera and getting back to his spot without looking rushed. Owen wanted to take a picture of us kissing. He thought it was funny. He just learned that song, "Mom and Dad sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage, then comes Zach, Owen and Jacob in a baby carriage." The 3rd picture is my favorite. If you look closely, the boys are holding hands... all three of them. Sometimes, I really think they love each other. It melted my heart. They really are good kids. Maybe they are listening to me when I talk about how important it is to love and respect our family.
Monday, November 3, 2008
November With Temps in the 70's
November 1st and 2nd we went on "family hikes". The temperature was perfect. It was in the 70's. Not to hot, and not too cold. On "family hikes" we do some exploring, map reading, great conversation, some arguing, and good old fashioned fun. I think the boys are ready for compasses. There were a ton of lady bugs out. We saw three buck too. Brian was wishing it was rifle season, and on his property. He just about wet his pants. We did realize that the boys are too young to go deer hunting. They couldn't stand still if their lives depended on it. lol

Brian is getting very good at setting the timer on the camera and getting back to his spot without looking rushed. Owen wanted to take a picture of us kissing. He thought it was funny. He just learned that song, "Mom and Dad sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage, then comes Zach, Owen and Jacob in a baby carriage." The 3rd picture is my favorite. If you look closely, the boys are holding hands... all three of them. Sometimes, I really think they love each other. It melted my heart. They really are good kids. Maybe they are listening to me when I talk about how important it is to love and respect our family.
Brian is getting very good at setting the timer on the camera and getting back to his spot without looking rushed. Owen wanted to take a picture of us kissing. He thought it was funny. He just learned that song, "Mom and Dad sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage, then comes Zach, Owen and Jacob in a baby carriage." The 3rd picture is my favorite. If you look closely, the boys are holding hands... all three of them. Sometimes, I really think they love each other. It melted my heart. They really are good kids. Maybe they are listening to me when I talk about how important it is to love and respect our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy thanksgiving to the Wentz family. From the Strasser family in Wisconsin.
Post a Comment