Friday, May 29, 2009

Rodents

Guess what!?!? The boys want Guinea Pigs! Yep, you heard right... Guinea Pigs! We have a friend from church who had a pregnant pig, and offered two of the babes to us. We can pick them up in a month. There is so much to do to get ready for them... Oh man, what am I getting into? I'm not sure who wants them more.... Brian or the boys!!! I think we need to pack up and move to a farm... How do I let them talk me into these things??? God Love my guys (all of them)! They can talk me into anything.... Just don't tell them that, please. I think it's good to let the kids have pets... JUST NOT CATS!!! I'm allergic to them. My eyes itch just looking at pictures of them.

On a more fun note... Only 4 more days of school, then I'll have a 3rd grader, a 2nd grader, and a big Kindergartner. Time flies by. We will be homeschooling again next year! We'll let you know when or if we ever stop! We are all pretty excited about SUMMER BREAK!!!

No comments: