Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zach's First Holy Communion



Our oldest son made his First Holy Communion on Mother's Day! What a gift on Mother's Day! I was a little saddened by how it was handled. We didn't get to sit with him, and we didn't get a good picture of it. They were kind of herded up there. I got a great picture of him recieving The Blood of Christ, but not the Body. Anyway, Fr. Danny (kneeling) and Fr. Thul (standing) are Priests at our church. Fr. Danny is our Parish priest, and Fr. Thul is the priest for the hispanic community at our church. Our friends got an awesome picture of Zach recieving Jesus' Body. I cried when I saw the picture. Perfect!!! Thanks to Jen and John for the picture. We had lots of family in. Only a couple of family members couldn't make it due to working. A very stressful yet funfilled weekend!

No comments: