Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow!

So, I had some visitors from my past, and loved having them visit! Talking to these little people (I can call them that, because they are kids) made me really miss their mom, who was once upon a time one of my very best friends. So why aren't we now.... a divorce happened, and I guess he got us in the divorce. I forgot to ask for shared custody. Anyway, I contacted her the other day after hanging out with her kido's. I want to try to see how things will go! I have missed her a lot. I have high hopes, she was one of my most favorite people... Living states away from each other made not talking much easier, but that's not good enough. None of us know how many days we have on earth, so why not make the most out of every minute. I'm willing to make the distance work. We did before, we can do it again. I will let you know if we become the friends we once were, or the "Christmas Letter" people... You know what I mean by that. The people you only keep in contact with at Christmas!

No comments: