Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Travel Tips
SO There we were... I was driving by myself with the kids to my parents house. A drive that should take (according to MapQuest) 9 hr and 20 min, but took us about 11.5 hours. I got a wild hair to pack all our food, snacks and lunch... everything, instead of eating out. Well... It worked out wonderfully! We ate at a road side park, and the kids could run around. It was great. Not to mention.... HEALTHY! This was so much fun, that we will not do it any other way from now on. We had tons of fun games in the car too, instead of relying on movies and video games the whole time. I have to admit though... when traveling by myself, it was nice to have movie and video game time... It was nice quiet time for mommy! I love traveling, and have done lots of research on traveling with kids. I'll post some things that have worked for us! Maybe, you'll find things that will work for you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment