Monday, October 6, 2008

Blessing of pets at Church!!!



Saturday Father had the blessing of pets. All the church members were allowed to bring in their pets. With 250 families in the church (not all of them have pets), you'd assume that it would be chaos, right? Well, only 4 families came, and it was pretty easy going. We have two boxers, and thought they could use a little blessing. Maybe it was me that needed the blessing. Trex got away from Zach. She slipped right out of her collar (note to self... get her a better collar). She ran over to a chocolate lab, and got on top of him. Weird dog. Zach got to hold the book for Father. He was so excited. I held on to the dogs, Jacob was in charge of holding the treats, and Owen was in charge of the camera...

1 comment:

Nana said...

I am so glad that Trex didn't run away from you at church. I guess you will have to teach both dogs how to behave at church.