Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School vs. Beautiful Weather

According to the news, this is our very last nice day. It's going to start getting cold. I'm having a hard time with it. We aren't ready for the nice weather to disappear. Should we have a holiday, and take the day off. Should we just take half a day off, or just suck it up and do the school work. Decisions, decisions, decisions.... Well, we ended up getting all our school work done. Yeah us... Now, it's time to play, play, play. So I better get out there before the day gets away from me too.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Your teacher is doing a great job since you picked to do school and not play. I'm sure you got to play after homework was done. I am so proud of all 3 of you boys. Keep up the good work.