Yesterday Zach and Owen went to their very first LEGO club meeting. You may be wondering what happens at a LEGO club meeting. Well, let me put your wondering to rest. You make a creation to bring for show-and-tell. Once everyone is finished showing and telling, the children put their creations aside.The club has access to three huge plastic tubs of LEGO's, and for an hour and a half they get to create masterpieces with maybe 7 other boys K-3 grade. Owen was very nervous. He kept telling me he was sick, and shouldn't go. I told him he would have lots of fun. Finally, we got to the root of the problem. He doesn't make Lego's like Zach does. We had a long conversation about how he doesn't have to make LEGO creations like Zach. He does a great job with his creations. They both do. When I picked them up and asked them how LEGO club was Zach couldn't stop talking about it, and Owen was so happy he went. They are already thinking up some great creations for next time. They are sad it only happens once a month.
Jacob and I had some special mom and son time. We played in the driveway, rode bikes, and we cleaned out my car....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! What a very cool idea. I love your blog Angie. Your boys are beautiful!
Owen, I know you can make great things with Lego's because I saw you do it. Zach makes good ones too but remember that Zach is 2 yrs. older than you. You just do the best that you can and that will be great!
Post a Comment