Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coolest Mom Ever!!!!!

Well, I discovered today that I am the "coolest mom ever", according to my amazing children. Today Owen didn't want to go over the sounds of the letters, and Jacob didn't want to go over the letters at all...... I am so smart! I taught them how to burp the alphabet... yes, I said burp. They had such a great time with it, that Owen forgot what he didn't want to do, and did it. Jacob though it was pretty cool too. Zach couldn't stop laughing. They don't quite have the burping on command down yet, but they keep trying. Now, I just need to have a talk with them about when to, and when NOT to burp... NOT in church, or or the grocery store, or... well, in public..... maybe at the park. Definately at home. Anyway, today was a very fun school day.

No comments: